INSUNG GAMMALINOLENIC ACID
1. Omega-6, an essencial fatty acid needed for the ideal health
2. Effective on Cholesterol and diabetes
3. Improves the circulation of the blood; especially good for menopausal women and elderly (prevents dementia)
WHAT IS GAMMALINOLENIC ACID?
Gammalinolenic Acid is a physiologically active substance, an important part of the Prostaglandin, which has viral functions in the human body. As aging decreases our natural ability to create Gammalinolenic Acid, it is crucial to consume it from food. Borage Oil, its main ingredient, is an unsaturated fat that contains a large amount of Gammalinolenic Acid and helps manage cholesterol.
RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO
1. would like to lower cholesterol.
2. wish to combat diabetes.
3. would like a supply of Omega-6, an essential fatty acid.
4. would like to improve the conditions of lung, liver, and skin.
5. are in need of improved health before and after surgeries.
Take two capsules three times a day with water.
(As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care provider. )
INGREDIENTS (PER 100g)
Borage Oil 52%, Silk Peptide 15%, Balsam Apple Extract Powder 8%, Soybean Oil 7.28%, Milk Thistle Extract Powder 5%, L-Cysteine 3%, Beeswax 2.5%, Chaga Mushroom Extract Powder 2%, Soy Lecithin 2%, Vitamin C 1%, etc