1. A 100% natural antibiotic; no resistance develops.
2. Known to have the efficacy of 1,000 times that of penicillin.
3. Safe even for pregant women, nursing mothers, and children.
4. Protects from infections, virus, germs, bacteria, and mildew virus.
5. Strengthens the walls of veins and arteries.
6. Effectively treats the symptoms of meningitis (brain fever), tymphanitis (ear infection), tonsillitis, bronchitis, thyroiditis, gastritis (inflammation of stomach), ulcer, hepatitis, enteritis, vaginitis, prostatitis, bronchial asthma, and skin disorders like acne, allergy, atopy, athlete’s foot, and eczema.
7. Proven to diminish the aftermath of radiation treatment, such as the loss of normal cells, weakened immune system, and decreased blood cell production. But after given propolis, the DNA damage was diminished by 47% and the ability to make blood was recovered 100%.
WHAT IS PROPOLIS?
Propolis is a Greek word, meaning 'defenses before the city or defender of the city.' The city here is the city or hive of bees, and it refers to protecting it from outside invasion as well as from the spread of infection from within.
Propolis, which bees produce by mixing their excretion with mucus collected from the pollen of a flower, is rich in antibacterial substance and flavonoid. It is used to prevent harmful microbes from invading and to preserve the inside of a hive from decay.
Propolis is highly beneficial to the human body, providing an antibiotic effect, anti-oxidation, and limited spread of virus, thanks to various kinds of flavonoids, organic organisms, and minerals it contains.
RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO
1. would like to ease the symptoms of viral infections and inflammatory diseases.
2. would like to prevent cancer.
Take 1 capsule three times a day with water.
(As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care provider. )
INGREDIENTS (PER 100g)
Propolis Extract Powder (Australian), Chito Oligosaccharides Powder, Collagen, Enzogenol (Pine Bark Extract Powder), Seaweed Calcium, Grape Seed Extract Powder, Ascorbic Acid